This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CloudShot for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloudShot from your systemCloudShot Team
. Check out here
for more info on CloudShot Team. Usually the CloudShot program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for CloudShot is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named CloudShot.exe and occupies 230.61 KB (236144 bytes).
CloudShot installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.66 MB (4882368
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (230.61 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (1.52 MB)
The current page applies to CloudShot version 5.7.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CloudShot:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is an application marketed by the software company CloudShot Team. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CloudShot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CloudShot or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudShot". If it exists on your system the CloudShot program will be found very quickly. When you click CloudShot in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CloudShot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloudShot.
8. After removing CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CloudShot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudShot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudShot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-04 21:41:26.910