CloudShot is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CloudShot from your PCCloudShot Team
. More data about CloudShot Team can be read here
. CloudShot is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing CloudShot is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called CloudShot.exe and its approximative size is 224.76 KB (230152 bytes).
CloudShot is comprised of the following executables which take 6.94 MB (7281696
bytes) on disk:
- CloudShot.exe (224.76 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.23 MB)
The current web page applies to CloudShot version 6.1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other CloudShot versions:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is a program by the software company CloudShot Team. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CloudShot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CloudShot or simply click the Search field and type in "CloudShot". The CloudShot application will be found automatically. After you select CloudShot in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CloudShot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CloudShot.
8. After removing CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudShot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudShot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 16:18:46.697