CloudShot is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CloudShot from your computerCloudShot Team
. More data about CloudShot Team can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CloudShot. CloudShot's primary file takes around 230.61 KB (236144 bytes) and is named CloudShot.exe.
The executable files below are part of CloudShot. They occupy about 4.66 MB (4885440
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (230.61 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to CloudShot version 5.7.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CloudShot:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is an application released by CloudShot Team. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CloudShot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CloudShot or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudShot". The CloudShot app will be found very quickly. After you select CloudShot in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CloudShot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudShot.
8. After removing CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudShot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your PC, we are not saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudShot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-23 16:50:40.287