CloudShot is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloudShot from your PCCloudShot Team
. Further information on CloudShot Team can be seen here
. CloudShot is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall CloudShot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CloudShot's main file takes about 229.11 KB (234608 bytes) and is called CloudShot.exe.
The following executables are contained in CloudShot. They take 6.30 MB (6605760
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (229.11 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.16 MB)
This page is about CloudShot version 5.8.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CloudShot:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is a program marketed by CloudShot Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CloudShot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CloudShot or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudShot". If it exists on your system the CloudShot application will be found automatically. After you select CloudShot in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CloudShot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CloudShot.
8. After removing CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CloudShot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your computer, we are not saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudShot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-09 17:32:58.137