This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CloudShot for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CloudShot from your computerCloudShot Team
. More data about CloudShot Team can be read here
. Usually the CloudShot application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CloudShot. The application's main executable file has a size of 224.76 KB (230152 bytes) on disk and is titled CloudShot.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CloudShot. They take about 11.55 MB (12110592
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (224.76 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.16 MB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.22 MB)
The current web page applies to CloudShot version 6.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other CloudShot versions:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is a program by the software company CloudShot Team. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudShot or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudShot". If it is installed on your PC the CloudShot application will be found automatically. When you select CloudShot in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CloudShot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloudShot.
8. After uninstalling CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CloudShot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your PC, we are not saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CloudShot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-19 04:09:55.187