CloudShot is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CloudShot from your PCCloudShot Team
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CloudShot Team. The application is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CloudShot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CloudShot's primary file takes around 224.76 KB (230152 bytes) and is named CloudShot.exe.
CloudShot installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.94 MB (7281696
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (224.76 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.23 MB)
This data is about CloudShot version 6.1.2
only. You can find below a few links to other CloudShot releases:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is a program by the software company CloudShot Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CloudShot from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudShot or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudShot". If it exists on your system the CloudShot app will be found very quickly. After you click CloudShot in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CloudShot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudShot.
8. After removing CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudShot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your PC, we are not saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CloudShot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-18 04:06:48.110