Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computerCisco WebEx LLC
. Open here
for more info on Cisco WebEx LLC. Usually the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.04 MB (4237120 bytes) on disk and is named WebexMTA.exe.
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools contains of the executables below. They take 15.18 MB (15916352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.04 MB)
- ptim.exe (1.56 MB)
- ptinst.exe (946.81 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (842.81 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (213.81 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.80 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.65 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (4.04 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Webex Productivity Tools version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco Webex Productivity Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is an application marketed by the software company Cisco WebEx LLC. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools app will be found very quickly. When you select Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-24 00:36:12.207