Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computerCisco WebEx LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Cisco WebEx LLC. Usually the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins directory, depending on the user's option during install. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's primary file takes about 3.73 MB (3914048 bytes) and its name is WebexMTA.exe.
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools contains of the executables below. They take 14.57 MB (15274672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.04 MB)
- ptim.exe (1.56 MB)
- ptinst.exe (946.81 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (832.74 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (212.74 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.51 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.64 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (3.73 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools. You can find below info on other releases of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is an application by the software company Cisco WebEx LLC. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". If it exists on your system the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-18 09:28:17.623