Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
This page is about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your PCCisco WebEx LLC
. More information on Cisco WebEx LLC can be found here
. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called WebexMTA.exe and occupies 4.04 MB (4237120 bytes).
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.18 MB (15917376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.04 MB)
- ptim.exe (1.56 MB)
- ptinst.exe (947.81 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (842.81 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (213.81 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.80 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.65 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (4.04 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Webex Productivity Tools version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Cisco Webex Productivity Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is an application marketed by Cisco WebEx LLC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-30 00:37:48.760