Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computerCisco WebEx LLC
. You can read more on Cisco WebEx LLC or check for application updates here
. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. webexmta.exe is the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.60 MB (2727232 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cisco Webex Productivity Tools. They occupy 13.23 MB (13870912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.04 MB)
- PTIM.exe (1.53 MB)
- ptInst.exe (941.81 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (835.81 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (213.81 KB)
- ptUpdate.exe (4.35 MB)
- ptWbxONI.exe (1.63 MB)
- webexmta.exe (2.60 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools. For other Cisco Webex Productivity Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is a program by Cisco WebEx LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". The Cisco Webex Productivity Tools application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Webex Productivity Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:05:02.600