Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your PCCisco WebEx LLC
. You can read more on Cisco WebEx LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins folder, depending on the user's option during install. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. The application's main executable file is called WebexMTA.exe and it has a size of 4.04 MB (4237120 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Cisco Webex Productivity Tools. They take about 15.18 MB (15912768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.04 MB)
- ptim.exe (1.56 MB)
- ptinst.exe (946.81 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (842.81 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (213.81 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.80 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.64 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (4.04 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Webex Productivity Tools version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Cisco Webex Productivity Tools releases:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is a program released by Cisco WebEx LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". The Cisco Webex Productivity Tools app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-08 00:48:51.260