Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your PCCisco WebEx LLC
. Additional info about Cisco WebEx LLC can be seen here
. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's primary file takes around 2.60 MB (2727232 bytes) and its name is WebexMTA.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cisco Webex Productivity Tools. They occupy about 13.23 MB (13870912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.04 MB)
- ptim.exe (1.53 MB)
- ptinst.exe (941.81 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (835.81 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (213.81 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.35 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.63 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (2.60 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
This page is about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Cisco Webex Productivity Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is an application offered by the software company Cisco WebEx LLC. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". The Cisco Webex Productivity Tools app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-10 17:01:26.683