Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
This web page is about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your PCCisco WebEx LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cisco WebEx LLC. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WebexMTA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.60 MB (2727160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Cisco Webex Productivity Tools. They occupy 12.97 MB (13600440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.03 MB)
- ptim.exe (1.29 MB)
- ptinst.exe (938.74 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (832.74 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (212.74 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.35 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.63 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (2.60 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.74 KB)
This web page is about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Cisco Webex Productivity Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is an application by the software company Cisco WebEx LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". The Cisco Webex Productivity Tools application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Webex Productivity Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-10 20:31:13.493