Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your systemCisco WebEx LLC
. You can read more on Cisco WebEx LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's main file takes about 2.60 MB (2727160 bytes) and is named WebexMTA.exe.
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.49 MB (13097144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.03 MB)
- ptim.exe (961.74 KB)
- ptinst.exe (860.24 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (836.24 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (213.24 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.29 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.63 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (2.60 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Cisco Webex Productivity Tools version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is a program offered by Cisco WebEx LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". If it exists on your system the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools application will be found automatically. When you click Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After removing Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Webex Productivity Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-08 20:49:19.780