Cisco Webex Productivity Tools
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computerCisco WebEx LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Cisco WebEx LLC. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cisco Webex Productivity Tools's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webex\Plugins\PluginsUninstaller.exe /ManualUninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 2.60 MB (2727160 bytes) on disk and is titled WebexMTA.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Cisco Webex Productivity Tools. They take about 12.59 MB (13201592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PluginsUninstaller.exe (1.03 MB)
- ptim.exe (958.74 KB)
- ptinst.exe (936.24 KB)
- ptnwcfg.exe (832.74 KB)
- ptpluginhost.exe (212.74 KB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.33 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.62 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (2.60 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.74 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Webex Productivity Tools version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Cisco Webex Productivity Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is a program offered by the software company Cisco WebEx LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Cisco Webex Productivity Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cisco Webex Productivity Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cisco Webex Productivity Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Webex Productivity Tools". If it exists on your system the Cisco Webex Productivity Tools app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Productivity Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Webex Productivity Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Productivity Tools by Cisco WebEx LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Webex Productivity Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-25 17:47:47.643