Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2012.0719.2149.37214
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:02:13.130