Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They occupy about 15.26 MB (15997616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (475.70 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.89 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (550.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1204.1737.31659
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. For other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-09 12:19:38.870