Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is titled MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2012.1116.1515.27190
alone. For more Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:27:43.610