Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is titled MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 533.50 KB (546304
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2012.1116.1515.27190
alone. For more Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:27:43.610