Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your system
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More information about the program Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They occupy an average of 6.75 MB (7079592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2012.0913.1837.31603
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows (6.4)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:12:44.303