Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy contains of the executables below. They take 10.77 MB (11291288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2011.1205.2215.39827
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:42:07.667