Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This page is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They take an average of 8.22 MB (8619968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2014.0402.444.6576
only. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:00:20.617