Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is composed of the following executables which take 14.79 MB (15512728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (41.50 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (1.88 MB)
- HydraDM64.exe (26.50 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (1.93 MB)
- HydraMD.exe (2.03 MB)
- HydraMD64.exe (27.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2014.0124.1034.18906
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:48:38.503