Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the software Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0418.355.4954
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 04:28:15.870