Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They take about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0819.1344.22803
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. For more Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:17:16.553