CCC Help Thai
This web page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the app CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 6.75 MB (7080032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0216.0318.5725
of CCC Help Thai. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:16:25.487