CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the app CCC Help Portuguese can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Portuguese is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Portuguese's primary executable file and it occupies about 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Portuguese contains of the executables below. They take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2014.0527.0028.42172
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Portuguese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Portuguese from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Portuguese in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 23:34:27.370