CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program CCC Help Korean can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.47 MB (6779648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0511.0354.5122
of CCC Help Korean. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Korean by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 00:35:20.450