CCC Help Greek
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about CCC Help Greek on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Greek's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.51 MB (6825600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0113.2218.39928
of CCC Help Greek. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Greek releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Greek application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-11 08:14:06.680