CCC Help Greek
This web page is about CCC Help Greek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the application CCC Help Greek can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Greek contains of the executables below. They take 2.75 MB (2883200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Greek version 2012.0305.0347.6610
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Greek:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Greek app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Greek in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Greek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:13:52.940