CCC Help Greek
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Greek from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Greek at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help Greek is comprised of the following executables which take 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Greek version 2013.0424.1154.19491
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Greek versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Greek is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Greek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Greek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Greek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Greek". The CCC Help Greek program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Greek in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Greek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Greek.
8. After removing CCC Help Greek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Greek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Greek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Greek by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Greek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 18:30:33.113