CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about the software CCC Help German can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCCInstall.exe and occupies 52.00 KB (53248 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCC Help German. They occupy 7.93 MB (8314880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0531.1410.23610
of CCC Help German. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-16 00:06:23.027