CCC Help German
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. You can get more details about CCC Help German at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help German is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help German version 2010.0412.1408.23514
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:10:07.663