CCC Help German
This web page is about CCC Help German for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's page. CCC Help German is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
CCC Help German is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0422.2138.36895
of CCC Help German. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help German with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help German in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:35:22.063