CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's web page. CCC Help German is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help German is composed of the following executables which take 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0608.2229.38564
of CCC Help German. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help German from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help German in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:46:18.283