CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help German on ATI's website. CCC Help German is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help German is composed of the following executables which take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0930.2236.38732
of CCC Help German. For other CCC Help German versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:37:08.487