CCC Help German
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help German on ATI's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help German. They take 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0929.2221.38284
of CCC Help German. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help German with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:04:49.800