CCC Help German
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help German for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the program CCC Help German can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help German is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help German's primary executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.65 MB (4870656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help German version 2010.0929.2211.37971
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help German from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:57:38.083