CCC Help German
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help German can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0815.2325.40058
of CCC Help German. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application offered by ATI. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help German from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it exists on your system the CCC Help German program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:28:38.610