CCC Help German
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More info about the program CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help German application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3241472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0204.1428.25921
of CCC Help German. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help German from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:24:07.113