CCC Help German
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help German for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German is comprised of the following executables which take 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0524.2351.41027
of CCC Help German. For other CCC Help German versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help German in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:23:36.807