CCC Help Danish
How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computer
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish for Windows. The Windows version was created by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details about CCC Help Danish at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Danish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.03 MB (7368320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2012.0326.0032.42072
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Danish:
...click to view all...
A way to delete CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:11:30.163