CCC Help Chinese Standard
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. More data about the application CCC Help Chinese Standard can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Chinese Standard is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is called CCCInstall.exe and it has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
CCC Help Chinese Standard contains of the executables below. They take 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2009.0819.1057.17809
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Standard releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Chinese Standard application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 20:31:39.013