This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your PCElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be read here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Battlefield™ 1 on Electronic Arts's page. Battlefield™ 1 is frequently set up in the C:\Bf_1\Battlefield 1 directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Battlefield™ 1 is C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 922.47 KB (944608 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cleanup.exe.
Battlefield™ 1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 922.47 KB (944608
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11296
of Battlefield™ 1. You can find below info on other application versions of Battlefield™ 1:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Battlefield™ 1.Registry that is not cleaned:
Battlefield™ 1 is a program released by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battlefield™ 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battlefield™ 1". The Battlefield™ 1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Battlefield™ 1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield™ 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battlefield™ 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-27 23:52:38.787