You can find below details on how to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your PCElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Battlefield™ 1 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. Battlefield™ 1 is frequently set up in the C:\orrigin games\Battlefield 1 folder, regulated by the user's decision. Battlefield™ 1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is named Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 922.47 KB (944608 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Battlefield™ 1. They take about 922.47 KB (944608
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Battlefield™ 1 version 22.214.171.124197
alone. Click on the links below for other Battlefield™ 1 versions:
...click to view all...
Battlefield™ 1 is an application released by Electronic Arts. Some users want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Battlefield™ 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battlefield™ 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlefield™ 1". The Battlefield™ 1 program will be found automatically. After you click Battlefield™ 1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield™ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battlefield™ 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield™ 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-21 13:02:49.553