Battlefield™ 1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your systemElectronic Arts
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about Battlefield™ 1 on Electronic Arts's website. Battlefield™ 1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 1 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Battlefield™ 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 921.97 KB (944096 bytes).
Battlefield™ 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 921.97 KB (944096
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52865
of Battlefield™ 1. Click on the links below for other Battlefield™ 1 versions:
...click to view all...
Battlefield™ 1 is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Some users choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Battlefield™ 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battlefield™ 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battlefield™ 1". If it exists on your system the Battlefield™ 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Battlefield™ 1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Battlefield™ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battlefield™ 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 20:23:51.867