Battlefield™ 1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your systemElectronic Arts
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts. More information about the program Battlefield™ 1 can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Battlefield™ 1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 922.47 KB (944608 bytes) on disk and is called Cleanup.exe.
Battlefield™ 1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 922.47 KB (944608
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Battlefield™ 1 version 126.96.36.1999
only. You can find below info on other releases of Battlefield™ 1:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Battlefield™ 1.Registry keys:
Battlefield™ 1 is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battlefield™ 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Battlefield™ 1". The Battlefield™ 1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Battlefield™ 1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Battlefield™ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield™ 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 11:53:20.690