Battlefield™ 1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your PCElectronic Arts
. Open here
for more details on Electronic Arts. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Battlefield™ 1 on Electronic Arts's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Battlefield™ 1. Cleanup.exe is the Battlefield™ 1's primary executable file and it takes close to 921.97 KB (944096 bytes) on disk.
Battlefield™ 1 contains of the executables below. They take 921.97 KB (944096
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Battlefield™ 1 version 188.8.131.525
only. For other Battlefield™ 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Battlefield™ 1.Registry that is not cleaned:
Battlefield™ 1 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Battlefield™ 1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battlefield™ 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlefield™ 1". If it is installed on your PC the Battlefield™ 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Battlefield™ 1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battlefield™ 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlefield™ 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 11:23:20.203