Battlefield™ 1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. You can get more details about Battlefield™ 1 at http://www.ea.com
. Battlefield™ 1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1 folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Battlefield™ 1 is C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is called bf1.exe and its approximative size is 104.75 MB (109842680 bytes).
Battlefield™ 1 contains of the executables below. They take 282.74 MB (296472240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bf1.exe (104.75 MB)
- bf1Trial.exe (161.19 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (922.47 KB)
- Touchup.exe (922.47 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Battlefield™ 1 version 126.96.36.19931
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Battlefield™ 1:
...click to view all...
Battlefield™ 1 is an application released by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Battlefield™ 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Battlefield™ 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battlefield™ 1". If it exists on your system the Battlefield™ 1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Battlefield™ 1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield™ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield™ 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-14 17:07:32.690