This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your PCElectronic Arts
. More info about Electronic Arts can be found here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more information about Battlefield™ 1 on Electronic Arts's website. Battlefield™ 1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefield 1 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Battlefield™ 1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. Battlefield™ 1's primary file takes about 921.97 KB (944096 bytes) and is called Cleanup.exe.
Battlefield™ 1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 921.97 KB (944096
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52570
of Battlefield™ 1. Click on the links below for other Battlefield™ 1 versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Battlefield™ 1 from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Battlefield™ 1 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Battlefield™ 1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Battlefield™ 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battlefield™ 1". If it exists on your system the Battlefield™ 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Battlefield™ 1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Battlefield™ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battlefield™ 1.
8. After removing Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battlefield™ 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:32:12.107