You can find below details on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your systemElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Battlefield™ 1 on Electronic Arts's web page. Usually the Battlefield™ 1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Battlefield™ 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 922.47 KB (944608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Battlefield™ 1. They occupy 922.47 KB (944608
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Battlefield™ 1 version 126.96.36.199312
only. For other Battlefield™ 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Battlefield™ 1 is a program offered by Electronic Arts. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Battlefield™ 1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Battlefield™ 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battlefield™ 1". The Battlefield™ 1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Battlefield™ 1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Battlefield™ 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Battlefield™ 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common FilesEAInstaller\Battlefield 1\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Battlefield™ 1.
8. After uninstalling Battlefield™ 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Battlefield™ 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battlefield™ 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Battlefield™ 1 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battlefield™ 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-20 11:04:48.860